we applied for reverse from Financial Freedom .they sent an inspector by the last name of Oldfather.

Another man came with him. We got the money and made some outside renovations to the home, basically cosmetic. Then we found out when we tried to change homowners insurance that financial freedom withheld major roof defects that for the last few years have kept us from getting homeowners. so financial freedom got their insurance from QBE, which is high and they expect us to pay it although it gives us no protection.

after it got up to $5000, they started talking about suing us, for the last two years they have hooked me up with counseling and repayment plans that they wouldn't accept. so while I'm spinning my wheels with financial freedom they were skirting around my back with a law firm who sent me a SUMMONS with no court date so I called and told them I was disputing the claim and wanted a court date; still getting calls from financial freedom and thinking we are trying to work things out. Then I get paper work from the law firm, Doyle and Fouty. A default judgement and foreclosure date.

Financial freedom called me just last week again and said it could be worked out... they are crooks and this Oldfather guy didn't tell me the serious condition of the roof and give us the opportunity to make that our priority>>>No doubt Financial freedom told him to not let us know of any serious defects! I think financial freedom should have to fix the roof so we can get homeowners, but I was willing to get a govt grant but they wont do that when the house is in foreclosure. I have filed my own court papers to set aside the judgement ..

I have no idea what will happen...

jwarren8 wrote the review because of "dishonest" at Financial Freedom. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $15000 and wants Financial Freedom to offer any options to resolve the issue.

The most disappointing in user's experience was dishonesty. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Financial Freedom and financial freedom mortgage for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Comments