Financial Freedom - Run, don't walk, away from this company!!!

I have been dealing with FF for over two years now, since my mother first began having signs of stroke activity. She had gotten a reverse mortgage with FF a few years prior without my knowledge.

Apparently at that time this whole procedure could take place over the phone and by mail. How can these sharks even know if they are dealing with someone who is still legally competent? The only face-to-face was at a bank to have some papers notarized...not their job to judge your decision making skills. Not only did they make a questionable loan in the first place, they then ran it up to where the balance at the time of her death was $90,000 more than the value of the property.

As her only child, I had moved home to care for her...I am disabled so have limited income myself. They actually thought I should get a loan to buy the house back from them...at full price!! When I said that was never going to happen, some a**hat in Texas told me I had 5 days to get out of my family home.

Luckily I knew the laws in Wisconsin were on the side of tenants so told him I would be staying until I could find a place to live. Please protect your friends and family from this company at all costs!!

Financial Freedom - Stay away from this bunch

I was told that I would have all my debit paid off in 36 to 48 months. It’s been 51 months.

Two years ago I was paying off a Wells Fargo visa for what ever reason WF started refusing the payment they returned 7 Payment’s in a row. I hounded these people for another 8 months trying to find out why and what they were going to do about it. They told me WF said I closed the account. To this day there is no proof I did that.

Except for the visa my last payment is Sept.

now they want me to go another two years paying off the visa that should of been paid off in the summer of 2016.

They never ever told me even though I’ve paid every single creditor what I owed them excluding late fees and interest. My credit will reflect charge offs for 7 yrs. I would of been better off filling a BK and walking away instead of doing the right thing. I never once new what the agreement was with the creditors.

I never new where my accounts stood. I ended up paying off two creditors myself. Like others have said they do not answer the phone or respond to emails. I even had an attorney send them a letter trying to find out what was going on with my program.

They ignored her as well. The last straw was today after waiting a week to have my phone call returned they talked to me like I’m *** and the money I’ve been putting in their special account the last 4+ yrs wasn’t mine.

$85,000 in unsecured debit and $150,000 mortgage paid off in 4+ years and I’m the *** What do I get out of it? Charge offs for the next 7 yrs.

Financial Freedom - Why are you unreachable

I have been give several options to contact your this company. However none have been correct. Ot difficult enoigh attempting to send my mother death certificate and im being toyed with.

#1520007

Pervious messgae says it all, we need help and NO help is coming, when listed on their statement the phone number rings and rings and no one answers.How can we get our questions answered.

#1520000

Agree, Financial Freedom's phone number only rings and rings, no one answers to be able to communiate with them..Not sure why a Company is allowed to do business like this when we need information NOW.I need to speak with some one NOW. What I have to speak about is very important to my client's well ebing.

Financial Freedom - Negative Negative Stars -

Privacy and Data Security

How can this company get by with farming personal bank information out to a Call Center. There is NOTHING good about this company.

There are to many things to write - I would suggest running in the opposite direction from this "So-Called" Financial Institution.

Negative Stars for Business Ethics - Customer Service and Everything about them. If my dad had of known what this company would put us through after he passed he would have done something different. If you love your family at all - DO NOT do business with these people. I do not have enough time or energy to detail this out, because everything is wrong, I do not have even one nice thing to say - I am fuming as I write this.

People, RUN away from this company.

I have spent 11 month of pure H---. I can almost breath again.

Reason of review: NEGATIVE overall 100%.

I didn't like: Ddishonest.

#1520004

I agreed, run the other way, the sad thing is the age group, (62 to xx) their suppose to help, this FF is creating more of a problem.Is there NO One who can help we the people to clean,clear this type of Company from doing this type of business.

Financial Freedom - NEVER do business with this bank!!!

4625 S Wendler Dr, Tempe, AZ 85282, USA 1 comment
Privacy and Data Security

When my dad died on 6/10/17, the bank was immediately looking for the reverse mortgage to be repaid in 90 days upon his death. Instead of working with survivors of the deceased to hold onto my family home, they were like sharks circling around smaller fish in the sea.

They were very difficult to contact and every time I called I got a different agent each with a different answer to the same question!

This erroneous information caused me to miss the deadline to file for an extension so that I could pursue methods of refinancing to be able to keep the home, they immediately began foreclosure proceedings. Totally incensentive and unacceptable!

Review about: Mortgages Reverse Mortgages.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

I didn't like: Staff, Cold hearted.

Comments

Same hereI got a mortgage with Rocket mortgage and paid off the bslanceWhen I called FF to get a pay off letter There tone of voice was likeThere is one proprty we can’t steal

Financial Freedom - LIARS

1.7
Privacy and Data Security

i WON'T COMMIT Y STORY.. BUT JUST GIVE A WORD OF WARNING..

These people are liars.. They take massive money in fees and leave you to be sued.. How do I know.. I got sued...

Settle the debt yourself... these people are slick and will lie to you from their first representative... until they set you adrift to fend for yourself... of course thousands later...

In my case the rep. was Adam Collins.. Hear that name..

RUN LIKE HELL...

or you will be sorry..

Expect a lawsuit... expect them to take fees while you are beig sued..expect their legal team to find any way not to represent you

In otherwords. go it alone...because once you have been sued...you will have to anyway..because they will be no where to be seen...

These type of companies are the lowest form of life..that profits of human worry and suffering without giving a damn...

Follow the money..right into their pocket...

While you contemplate hanging yourself..

Reason of review: Not as described.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

I didn't like: Thieves and liars.

Financial Freedom - Awful degrading stressful discusting

Privacy and Data Security

Long story short they harrassred me tellng me my taxes on the house were deliquent and they wrtn't.gave no explanation just kept repeating i owe them money.

Reason of review: Problems with payment.

Financial freedom is committing elder abuse!

Privacy and Data Security

My grandparents decided to do a reverse mortgage with financial freedom in 2007. My grandmother passed away in 2013 and my grandfather just passed away this past April.

My mother and I are the beneificiaries. We followed all of the requirements these crooks set out. We had the house cleaned out and empty within the 90 day timeline and we’re ready to sign. They would send letters and call my mother relentlessly.

We wanted to do the deed in lieu of foreclosure. They would call and confuse her, upset her and basically commit elder abuse on her. After conducting some research I found out they sold this mortgage to another company in June! That other company went forward with foreclosure in October and we knew nothing.

They kept requesting death certificates which were sent about 5 separate times. We had no interest in keeping the property, these idiots just made it harder on themselves and have deeply upset and troubled my mother. I know they will take a loss which makes me happy.

They are extremely unorganized and criminally unethical. I think a class action lawsuit is in order!

Financial Freedom - Trying to Mourn

Privacy and Data Security

I lost my mother in April and have been dealing with FF since May. I called to inform them of her death, notified them I was the executor and provided them with all the necessary information.

They called me 3x's a day asking the same information and always a different person. I provided them with all their requests but never received what I asked for. I was in such a distraught state unable to deal with the loss of my best friend, I turned to an attorney. Since the payout is $245,00 and the house was assessed at 270 we were unable to sell since we did not have the money to put into it.

My attorney asked for an extension it was denied, he also requested they deal directly with him: three days later I received 6 Letters and 6 Certified of Intent to Foreclose addressed to my deceased father, mother, estate, me and the heirs. In July my attorney submitted a deed in lu of foreclosure, after 16 phone call he finally spoke the correct department.

That was 90 days ago we are still waiting to put my mothers estate to rest. I just want to mourn my mom.

Reason of review: poor communication.

Preferred solution: Except the deed in lu of foreclosure and allow me to mourn my mother.

I didn't like: Awful, Ddishonest, Cold-hearted.

Financial Freedom - Crooks

Crooks is all I can say from the very start after my father passed away they first would not acknowledge me as the executor of my father's will and then once they did I got all the information into them per their request on time and six days later they started foreclosure on the Condo in Florida. At every turn they attempted to force me into a short sale and then once they I guess figured that they could not steal the property they plastered forclosure on my listing with Zillow and obviously drove down the price I'm sure $10-$20,000.

Every step of the way they would make me do things several times adding very minor wording to my do you need for different requests. All the way to the very end of the process I had to plead with them to give me the pay off so that the closing could happen. Every time you call them they asked me 50 questions and put you on hold and then they have special do you departments and you never deal with the same people ever. The whole purpose is to frustrate you into giving up your property to them instead of paying off what is owed on the mortgage.

I am going to enter into a class-action suit one so I can find one because I'm sure the *** positive there's got to be a lot of suits going on with these characters.

I want to see him taking down from my reading I see that they run 17% of The reverse mortgage out there but for clothes on 39% of the total for closures. Horrible horrible people that should all be held accountable for their actions in this company

Review about: Dad Dealt With The Devil With These People Several Years Ago.